Want to learn more about a particular area? Use our travel guides below to learn about the main areas on Majorca.
Calas de Mallorca
Playa de Muro
Cala San Vicente
Camp de Mar
Costa de Los Pinos
Majorca is full of some amazing places to visit, here are selection of 10 to visit.
1. Alcudia – This traditional Majorcan town once was the capital of Roman Majorca (Pollentia) is now a testament to bygone times and a time capsule of historical interest.
2. Cap de Formentor – Majorca’s most northerly point this penninsula offers spectacular views out to see an a beach to die for.
3. Castell d’Alaro – A ruined castle and chapel with hilltop panoramic views all the way out to sea.
4. Castell de Bellver – 14th Century royal fortress, now a museum with fantastic views out to Palma bay.
5. Coves d’Arta – Undregound labyrinth of caves with stalactites that conjour up images of hell.
6. Deya – One of the true millionairres boltholes, this quiet villages to the east of the island is idilic and beautiful.
7. Lluc – A sacred monastery with spectacula views of the Serra de Tramuntana moiuntain range.
8. La Seu – Possibility the most iconic building in Palma, this outstanding example of Gothic arcitecture is recognisable from most part of the city.
9. Valldemossa – This small town in the mountains is now synonymous with Chopin